Simple, efficient wide format printer
The Océ TDS600 Prémia Class is an easy-to-use, dependable wide format printer with the features to optimize your workflow. Remanufactured from the award winning Océ TDS600, it increases productivity and minimizes time spent with your plotter changing media, loading toner and submitting print jobs. Printing wide format engineering drawings has never been easier.
Dependable wide format printer features
- Streamlined, quality large format printer output – 5 lin meters/min
- Convenient configuration options – printer, copier or multifunctional with 4 rolls plus cut sheet tray, folder and finishing options
- Automatic media cutter in each drawer - optimizes media changes with consistent printing speed for mixed-size collated sets
- Ergonomic design makes it easy-to-use and reduces time spent in printing
- Simple toner loading - eliminates the messy, time consuming process of changing toner cartridges
- Eco Design – low energy usage, noise, heat and ozone emissions enabling placement of the system in a departmental setting
Refurbished to the highest Océ quality standards, the Océ TDS600 Prémia Class provides the same great features engineering departments have grown to love in the Océ TDS600, in an eco-friendly package. Océ Radiant Fusing technology reduces energy costs while the re-used print engine and scanner minimizes landfill implications. Wide format engineering drawings are copied/printed right the first time, eliminating costly waste.
Remanufactured in a rigorous multistep process guarantees quality results with the Océ TDS600 Prémia Class wide format printer. Processing power is optimized with a new Océ Power Logic Controller and up-to-date software. This plotter runs like new with concurrent print/copy/scan and efficient processing of even the most complex CAD files.
The Océ TDS600 is an Océ Prémia Class product.
Find out more about Océ Prémia Class »
For an optimized printing workflow and to track what your are printing.
Click here to find out more