Success you can measure
Text with color makes a sharper impression—and is easier to understand—than a plain monochrome document. From mailshots to memos, color adds value to just about every application. A splash of color turns invoices into calling cards, for instance. Color raises the response rates in direct mail campaigns and reduces the number of mistakes filling in forms. In corporate and commercial environments, whatever the application, let color leverage your opportunities—and those of your customers.
Color helps readers take in information
- Better readability of documents
- Faster grasp of message
- Faster sorting of the content
- Fewer errors
- Aid to memory
The benefits of Océ CustomTone at a glance
- Broader gamut than process color
- Up to ten Multi-CustomTone colors in one printer
- Color consistency from the first to the last page
- Enormous resistance to fading
- Innovative Océ CustomTone rental concept
- Flexibility through short setup times and low minimum quantities
- Less expensive special-colour printing even with single-copy runs
Beyond the limits
Choose from brilliant, vivid colors to obtain an Océ CustomTone that matches your corporate identity perfectly. Océ CustomTone goes beyond the limits of traditional CMYK systems, giving you far greater variety.
Most corporate colors use blue and red. So Océ offers a wide choice of color shades in this range, with higher brilliance and saturation than conventional process printing.
- Achieve strong brand and name recognition and distinguish yourself from competitors by emphasising your corporate design
- Use color to communicate key items in documents
- Get customers paying your invoices more promptly
- Increase your direct-mail hit rates
- Take advantage of new layout possibilities